In order to achieve our goals regarding advocacy and leadership training and as it relates to our mission statement, we need your financial support. For example, our signature program is $2300.00 per a student. Eighty-five percent of our contributions come from individual donors, just like you.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org. WomenNC is an organization with a 501c(3) status, thus all donations are tax deductible. We are also PayPal Verified.
How to Donate
- Credit Card via Pay Pal
- CSW Go the Distance! Campaign
- How many miles can you commit to our Fellows as they strive to reach their goals of becoming the next generation of women’s rights advocates?
- Carolyn King Scholarship Fund
- To learn more please read about the scholarship here.
Prior Sources of Funding
WomenNC has been supported by local non-profits and foundations such as:
- Individual Donors - 85%
- Pullen Baptist Church (2009 and 2010)
- Woman's Club of Raleigh (2010-2011)
- Mary Duke Biddle Foundation (2010)
- UNA Chapters (Wake and Asheville)(2010)
- News and Observer (2012)
- Event Sponsors
- MBA Meredith Program, WBON, UNWomen, AAUW Raleigh